Friday 6 May 2011

I fucking hate him.

I fucking really do, I mean after 19 years of the selfish, black bastard(my father) treating me like shit, putting me to the bottom of the pile, abandoning me when he found out I'd been ruined(by HIS fucking slut of a girlfriends son), finally, I really do hate him, my mum said me and my bulimia's just too much to handle by herself and i'm fucking her up, she said I needed to tell my dad. So I text him(it's pretty much the only way we communicate apart from the odd grunt or shrug) telling him how I've been suffering from bulimia and depression for some years now and I've had a lot of difficulty with getting  treatment and that I'm sorry basically. Anyway, the fucking cunt hasn't even bothered to respond, I'm done with him, I really fucking am, I hate him, he's a pathetic excuse for a father, maybe he should have kept his dick to himself, then I wouldn't fucking exist! 

2 comments:

  1. omgg thats horrible!! :((
    *squeeze*
    keep your chin up..... please babe. its FUCKIN rough, yo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been a few days. I hope he's gotten back to you by now.

    ReplyDelete