Thursday 22 March 2012

TMIx1000=


BODY, Y U GIVE ME LAX CRAMPS WHEN I HAVEN'T EVEN TAKEN ANY?!


Seriously, I just keep getting horrible cramps then having to squeeze out like half a teaspoon of the strangest shit ever.


And my bowels smell fucking rancid... it's like I have a dead body in my colon and I'm just crapping it out bit by bit ugh...


On the other hand I'm doing better at dieting and not starving like a retard today, it's 5pm and I've had two crackers and a pepperami, it might not sound a lot, but that's more than I'd had at this time yesterday and I'm still gonna have the fruit and yogurt and tuna :)


Gotta save some calories for cider too though.


Also, note to self: Don't have 1.5 litres of cider and three Xanax before bed... the cider alone is enough to make me sleep... I hate wasting drugs :(

No comments:

Post a Comment