Friday 2 March 2012

I feel like dying

Maybe I should run away.
Nowhere to run to though.
Nobody to run to.
Maybe I should kill myself.
I don't know.
All I do is piss everyone off, I'm such a burden.
Don't tell me that's not true, it is.
I'm not an adult, I don't know how to live.
I wish someone would save me.
I wish I could die.
There's nothing to my life, I don't do anything.
I have no purpose.
Really, truly.
This isn't depression, it's just the truth.
I'm just a person gone wrong.
And when something goes wrong and can't seem to be fixed, you just get rid of it right?
I think I'm going to run away.
If that doesn't work, I'll just kill myself.


Sounds like a plan.

4 comments:

  1. I don't feel like an adult either most of the time.....actually I bet that is true for a lot of people. But you do have a purpose, just as much as anyone else does. I don't know what it is, maybe it isn't time for your purpose yet even, and you just have to wait right now? Don't run away. Be patient. And please, don't ever kill yourself. That, for sure, is not what you are meant to do with your life.

    -Christa

    ReplyDelete
  2. i don't even do any house work, my mum is constantly angry andd stressed with me, i barely leabe the house, my room is disgusting, I can't even keep up with personal hygiene, this has always been the case, it won't change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Christa. Sorry I can't do anything to help, but I can relate. My mum should be angry and stressed with me, but I am lucky in the fact that she appreciates that every single step I take, literally, takes an insane amount of effort, and I'm constantly drained no matter how much sleep I get. I managed 7 minutes of a lecture today, but I know the fact I even walked there is an achievement, as I have completely missed the rest of my lectures this week. It is pathetic when I'm proud of 7 minutes, and so many people take being able to get up out of bed easily, to be able to respect themselves enough to clean, for granted. But the only way I am surviving right now is by counting what I have done, no-matter how small, not what I've not done. Even if all I have done is breathe, then being alive another day is a success. That's the only advice I can attempt to give: Please be so proud of your photo shoot photos as they are a wonderful achievement.

    I think if you can see no other, your purpose in life right now is to make people laugh. Noone can make me laugh the way you do Char,and without you my life would be nigger-less :( Sorry I have rambled about myself and given crappy advise. But I hope if nothing else I can at least convey that I care and that you are valuable xxx

    ReplyDelete