Wednesday 27 June 2012

Dead.


Anxious, neurotic, total mess, everyone's pissing me off, they make me feel literally sick.
I need to get away, somewhere, I feel extremely suicidal. My feelings are allover the place, I can go from optimistic to suicidal within seconds, I really can't fucking cope.
I'm numb and raw at the same time, I want to binge, I don't ever want to see food again... I don't know what to do, I need to get away, I need to escape. I'm scared, I'm scared of everything, I'm scared of myself, I'm scared of living, I'm scared of dying, I'm scared of sleeping, I'm scared of waking up.
I don't know what to do.

I want someone to tell me what to do, for once, not fucking ask me, tell me, do something, just help me.

I'm so depressed and fucking lonely and I can't even cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment