Tuesday 11 January 2011

Another day...

I went to my doctors today about my insomnia and depression and also to tell them once and for all about my bulimia, I don't want to recover, I just wanted to be diagnosed for peace of mind, so my doctor re-referred me to counselling, upped my antidepressants and arranged some blood tests to check how my vital organs are working. Today I've been really spaced out after doing my jog, you know where you really just can't get a grip at all, like looking through water, like I'm not really here, probably the lack of nutrients, ah well. I've already eaten and purged today, I spent thirteen pounds on food earlier! I must have looked such a freak walking around Tesco like a zombie, so that means I've purged thirty-two times already this year, not good at all, I need to fast for a bit.

2 comments:

  1. Seriously well done for going to your doctors. Do you take your meds last thing at night so you definitely don't purge them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, for real, props on you going to your doctors. I was diagnosed as anorexic with bulimic tendencies four or five years ago...purging is so addictive and so terrible...so I feel your pain. I hope that things get better for you. I also have chronic insomnia...it blows. Sorry you're going through all of that.

    ReplyDelete