Friday 31 December 2010

No fucking more!

I really don't want to throw up anymore and my mum knows just how hard I'm trying to cut down so I don't throw up, last night she said it was the last takeaway, then tonight she went and bought pizza, I can't take it anymore, I want this to end, I want this to end or to just fucking die!
I just don't know why it can't let me go, bulimia has toyed with me for ten fucking years, surely it's had it's fun now, I want it to let me go or let me die, I'm just fucking pathetic, what the fuck sort of pig eats then forces itself to be sick?! I'm a waste of food, I'm a waste of oxygen, I'm just a waste!
I offer to cook but she chooses to indulge in that shite, I might ask to stay with a friend, I didn't have any pizza though, I'm gonna go for a run, hopefully I can run awy from it, keep running and running until I die, until I run right out of this world...

No comments:

Post a Comment