Thursday 23 December 2010

My kitchen's trying to kill me!

Going a little bit crazy here, I've totally messed up my back with purging, I can't attempt to throw up without becoming temporarily paralyzed and being in extreme pain, which means I physically can no longer purge, I've never been so scared in my life, if I can't purge, what am I going to do?! Yesterday I had a small banana and didn't have anything else for the rest of the day, then my mum ordered a pizza! I ate my chips and a slice of pizza, but nothing else, I shouldn't have even had that, but I know I definitely CANNOT binge, becaue I can't even get rid of it. Today I ate five quality street chocolates(again, not a binge, but it should have never happened) and a tuna pasta salad from the co-op. My mum's bought be a shit load of beer with it being nearly christmas and I'm dying to have a drink, argh damn my stupid fucking back! Why must I be such a fat bitch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment